[Rhodes22-list] Rhodies Essential Library

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 11:07:19 EDT 2006

Drat! I was afraid that would happen.

I do not put my 'teacher' hat on when on the
list...unless called to ....

That remindss me of a story...

My college roommate married and on the occasion that
she introduced her new husband to me as an English
teacher, he replied that he would have to watch his
language. I replied that seeing that he was a
minister, I would have to, also.....;^)

Talk away, guys....the only ones 'parsing' are the
politicians....

elle