[Rhodes22-list] How to reduce your apparent stupidity (macintoshonly)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Oct 27 22:33:13 EDT 2006

The problem with that is that she lives out in the boonies. Sprint and Verizion's wireless data coverage is pretty sparse once you get out of urban areas.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> 3drecon at comcast.net 10/27/2006 9:08:45 pm >>>
Elle,
    For about $39.00 per month you can get wireless internet through a cell
phone carrier.  I am aware of Sprint and Verizon's.  CISCO makes a router
that adapts it to the home computer since the original device is designed
for a laptop.  The price is lower than I pay for Comcast broadband.

Philip