[Rhodes22-list] Email Tone

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 20:39:53 EDT 2006

Hi Bill,

Yes, I can detect your tone, even with out reading between
the lines.  It's the same sound I hear when "teaching" my
young'n new things. :-^)

Hadz .. Joe ... it doesn't matter to me  I may have stated
here that I onced worked at a place with 8 guys named joe
or joseph; so that is when I picked up the handle "HADZ",
however, That handle came after I had this email account
Josef508 at Yahoo.Com ... So I can see why people get
confused.  I'll adjust my sig to use both, and you all may
choose which ever you prefer.

So to some I'll be joe, others may call me hadz, and my
subjects may call me sir :-)

I understood about the subject change rule, so no need to
spell it out again. However, I think you're spliting hairs
about the weather reference request.  I wasn't asking about
web site to check the forecast, or a specific weather
question; I was interested in adding a weather reference to
the Rhodies Sailors Library.  I guess I could send the
email twice, once with the sbuject "weather", and again
with the library subject.

BTW, I'm not bothered by learning the rules, or getting
corrected when need.  It's the only way I learn :-)

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

If I'm so "crazy," then why did they choose me to be their
spokesperson to the people of Earth?

(this email sent using 100% recycled electrons)