[Rhodes22-list] old Computing Machines

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 20:49:38 EDT 2006

Hi Elle

Your PC would also make a good dingy anchor :-)

At my work we have a big old DEC VAX with not one but two 4
foot high hard disk drives!  It's still running, and used
daily to support an older radar system still in the field
working hard in Iraq.  I guess when it's no longer needed
we can use it as a mooring anchor! It would be too large to
put on a Rhodes ... though it would be a good test of it's
unsinkability (is that a real word?)!

The the good old machines die hard, don't they elle.

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

If I'm so "crazy," then why did they choose me to be their
spokesperson to the people of Earth?

(this email sent using 100% recycled electrons)