[Rhodes22-list] How to reduce your apparent stupidity (macintoshonly)

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 07:50:28 EDT 2006

Rummy,

  >they have to pipe sunshine in

  Good one.When we lived in the wilds of WVA, I used to tell people that the mountains were so high that we had only three hrs of sunlight daily, from 12-3 pm....

  Actually, I live just off the Potomac River, not far from DC or Richmond, but on a peninsula that, until the two bridges were built, had only one way on & off.....

  Folks from the city move here BECAUSE it is relatively inaccessible......

  elle

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  Philip,
>From Elle's description, it sounds like she lives so far back that they have
to pipe sunshine in to her. I doubt that cell service is very good.

Rummy