[Rhodes22-list] going sailing

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 14:21:40 EDT 2006

Hi Rummy:

I'd love to go sailing!  Can you fly me down your way?  I
can handle that silly manual fuel pump!

I'm here playing on the keyboard because of high wind
gusts! The club even pushed out our scheduled WORK party
for today until tomorrow!  :-(   Not even gonna get to work
on them boats today!

Last month's party was fun ... got 750 US pounds of
barnacles off the bottom of our little boat (SNOOPY
Sonar23)!  The crew was wondering why we were finishing
further and further back in the fleet, while working harder
and harder.

joe/hadz.

--- R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:

> Holy crap people. Get off your butts, step away from the
> computer and go
> sailing.
>
> Rummy
> www.rhodes22.org/list

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... is freedom."
-- Captain Jack Sparrow