[Rhodes22-list] How to reduce yourapparentstupidity(macintoshonly)

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 29 08:12:07 EST 2006

That may be true with the latest Macs using Intel chip. Prior to that you
ran Windows emulation software and it was not true. Running windows on a Mac
sucked!

I will admit that I am not up on the latest but I know benchmarks often
don't provide real world results. In any case if true you are still stuck
using a crappy Wiindows GUI with all of the security and stability issues
due to poorly written MS Code. I could see having a dual boot machine that
would allow you to run windows when you need that app that will not run on
Mac OS.

My expereince with Mac users is that speed was rarely the deciding factor.
Mac server sales are way up due to ease of use, security and stability.

Wally