[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Camel Nose Logic

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Oct 29 07:41:43 EST 2006

Dave:

  It is my humble opinion your logic is flawed.  First, in the medical
field, all services need not be provided by all.  All emergency rooms do no
provide all theoretical emergency services even thought they are licensed
emergency rooms.  In many cases they triage and stabilize then send the
patient to a facility better able to handle that type emergency.

	Therefore why should all pharmacies be required to stock all drugs.

                 Catholic hospitals have never normally done abortions even
in places where such procedures are legal yet they serve the poor.

	 I suppose that next you will say that my local Indian restaurant show have
steak on the menu?  They are a licensed restaurant.  What if you want steak?
People who are vegetarians should be compelled to serve steak because it is
legal.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA