[Rhodes22-list] Chet: Learn to Sail

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 29 09:56:00 EST 2006

Hi Chet, Yes Ed I am awake, barely.  It has been a rough couple of weeks
supplying Budweiser to all the fans of The WORLD CHAMPION St. Louis
CARDINALS !!!!!!.  Enough about my paying job, as a side interest I am an
American Sailing Assoc. Instructor.  Needless to say I believe in the value
of the class.  In my 4 day class I teach what probably took 10 years of
trial and error to learn.  If I had had such a class 30 years ago I would be
a much better sailor today.  Bob