[Rhodes22-list] Kentucky Lake

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 30 05:50:07 EST 2006

Tom,
Kentucky Lake is 2 hours West and north on I-24 of Nashville.
If you should be inspired, we would love to have you and take you
out sailing Sat or Sun.
Are you talking about this coming weekend? Nov 5th? We have our last race
this Sat. You are welcome to race. We have our year-end party with trophy
presentation Sat night. You are most welcome there as well.
So far no one is sleeping on my boat, but amoung all of us, there will be
a berth for you. We are a "destination lake", so we sleep folks often.
Anne
Cell 270-339-2516
PS it is pretty difficult to find Harbor Island on Old Hickory, plus you
need a
code to get in. I cannot remember it but I will ask around and let you know
on
the list. Very nice place. Folks are a bit stuck up. We do not have a
clubhouse
at KY Lake which makes our club inexpensive and very party oriented. We are
called
KY Lake Sail Club because we draw from over 6 marinas, none of which are
locked.
Harbor Island was locked in the early 80s when I raced there.