[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Reply to Dave's verbosity

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 09:57:36 EST 2006

Philip,

That would be good if there was free entry into the cab markets but alas,
that is not the case.  What disturbs me is that the local officials
responded to a fatwa issued by an outside agency.  The Somali's didn't have
a problem until stirred-up by someone outside their ranks.  And who was that
group?  Answer - the Muslim Brotherhood.  They can put all the lipstick they
want on this pig but the Muslim Brotherhood has a long history in the Middle
East that links all the way through to 9/11.  Political correctness and
tolerance is one thing, bowing to pressure from these groups in our country
is quite another.  Since Dave has a mean lawyer and some experience with
civil rights violations, I volunteer him to sue the countries that produces
the terrorists.  In fact, let's sue them for getting us addicted to oil.
That logic worked for tobacco, why not for oil?

Brad