[Rhodes22-list] The Shocking Truth (political)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Sep 12 08:56:38 EDT 2006

Am I missing something?? Is he running again?

I'm MUCH more impressed about the way he can give us fewer hurricanes during an election year. The man is absolutely amazing, isn't he? And "D Honor Student" Kerry thought he was a "f-ing idiot"...

>>> salm at mn.rr.com 09/12/06 1:09 am >>>
When I left Fort Wayne this morning I filled up the tank at $2.35/gallon.
Can someone tell me how the price can fall 70 cents/gallon in one week--the
week before the primaries?  Is this supposed to make me vote Republican?  Or
should I be angry about how obvious it is that GWB can fix the prices to win
votes?  Hmmmmm...  What to do?

Happy 9/11 everyone!

Slim