[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Mounted Throttle Control

Robert Dobson robertdobson777 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 19:59:10 EDT 2006

Rick, I have seen Ron Lipton's set up . But his is just forward and reverse control in the cockpit  connected by cables . I don't know if he installed it and  it was on his boat when purchased it.

Rick Lange <SloopBlueHeron at ISP.Com> wrote:
  The has been discussion in the past about tiller mounted outboard
controls. Has anyone actually done that?

As an alternative, I'm thinking of mounting a single lever control for
both throttle and prop direction on a box fitted under the port cockpit
bench.

Rick

Join ISP.COM today - $8.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL
Try us out, http://www.isp.com/