[Rhodes22-list] Roger

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Sep 18 17:02:01 EDT 2006

Art,

I sent you a message back-channel but I'm not sure if your spam blocker let
it through.  I won't give out his contact info without his permission so I
forwarded your question to him and he'll reply if he wishes--and he probably
will.  What I can say is that it's a Raymarine Tillerpilot M/N: ST 1000+ but
I don't know anything about it.

Slim