[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahamas Adventure

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Fri Sep 22 21:58:53 EDT 2006

To refresh everyone's memories, I took my Rhodes22 to the Bahamas earlier
this year and committed to post my travel log on the list for the reading
enjoyment of some, and to prove that I actually did it for others.  As
Chris did some time ago, I will post the trip in files chronologically over
time as I finish writing and merging photos.

I hope that my posting these notes will provide some useful information,
but mostly that it might inspire others to take that step from familiar
waters into that great adventure of the unknown.

Bill Wickman
s/v Fina Lee

(See attached file: Bahamas 2006 Trip Log - Day 0.pdf)