[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of politicians.

Slim StevenAlm at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 17:52:29 EDT 2007

On 4/6/07 1:50 PM, "TN Rhodey" <tnrhodey at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Brad, Hopefully she doesn't stand a chance but I must admit she has about s
> good a chance as anyone at this point. - Wally

Of course she has a chance--and a good one--if for no other reason, she's
good at fundraising.  Whoever has the most money usually wins.  The
Presidency is something you buy.  All the candidates come right out and
admit this.  It's being reported that the next presidential hopeful will
need to spend upwards of 300 Million dollars. The other issues don't seem to
matter.
Slim