[Rhodes22-list] POLITICS - Romney

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Sat Apr 7 18:26:13 EDT 2007

I am from Massachusetts.  Romney is no more and no less than what he appears
to be, an expensive suit topped by an expensive haircut.

I have seen him run for senate (lost to Ted Kennedy), Governor and now for
President.  The joke they have been having at his expense all week on
Doonesbury is completely true.  He will say anything to get elected to <fill
in the blank>.

Maybe he was lying then, maybe he is now.  I (for one) don't care which.

As governor, he did nothing of significance except position himself to run
for president.

Jim Connolly
Registered independent