[Rhodes22-list] New Rodes Owner

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 07:53:49 EDT 2007

A working GPS certainly makes things easy. Things do happen and one shold
have a plan B and C. It is pretty amazing to look back on the old explorers
crossing oceans with no charts or very inaccurate ones. The other part of a
sextant is it is hard to take accurate sightings especially on a boat. Not
to mention you need to know what time it is and then do a bunch of math. -
Wally