[Rhodes22-list] Snow

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 23:13:26 EDT 2007

Joe,

Sorry, but I'm not setup to take credit cards yet, but I'll be doing that pretty soon.

I'm going to have to fire this booking agent if he keeps giving away the business.
Art, I'm going to have to fine you 50% of you salary.

 The price is $650.00/week, but I'd be willing to have a special pricing for a "syndicate" or time-sharing sort of club.

Luis