[Rhodes22-list] Wally - Re: Fred Thompson

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 08:11:59 EDT 2007

Anne,

Pretty funny!  Thompson is already getting flack for his lack of ambition in
the Senate and his apparent reluctance to seek the Presidency and he hasn't
even announced yet.  Those are plusses with me.  Frankly, I'm a bit
skeptical of candidates who lusted after the office from birth.  I like
people who have had a life and have done something before they got into
politics.  Thompson will be a good addition to the mix.  Who's the
Libertarian candidate?

Brad