[Rhodes22-list] Fla. sailing..was Snow

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 08:59:27 EDT 2007

Joe,

It wouldn't take much to convince me to go...but I can
only get away for a few days at most....

Any my nutty time is coming up w/ state SOL testing
looming on the horizon.

Oh..BTW...my neighbor will have his pilot's license
shortly.... he'd probably like the flight time to Fla
if I pay part of  the plane rental.....! Actually,
we've worked out a deal where he'll take me up for
aerial photography if I pay half the rental for the
smaller Cessna.

elle

--- Joseph Hadzima <josef508 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> from the lat long Luis sent, it appears Sarasota
> Airport is
> within walking distance of the boat (assuming you
> find a
> pilot willing to drop you off at the end of the
> runway) ...
> I may race you down there!
>

> --- elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Sounds really tempting.
> >
> > How far is the nearest airport?
> >

> > elle
> >
> > --- Luis Guzman <trpclman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Elle,
> > >
> > > Come down to Florida. I have a Rhodes 22 for
> rent .
> > > I bet that you would like it down here.
> > >
> > > Luis

> www.rhodes22.org/list

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Watermusic"   (Lady in Red)