[Rhodes22-list] More on GPS

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 08:30:41 EDT 2007

Dave, Note PHRF varies somewhat from club to club. The rating you mention is
most likely for Standard Main. PHRF numbers are more accurate with lots of
data and not that many R22s race. My club ajusted my PHRF from year to year
but it was usually within a point or two of 268 declaring no spinnaker.
There was a list member that had a 70's vintage R22 with mast head crane
that allowed his standard main to have a increased roach. He also had a
mylar 150. His club had his PHRF down to 243.

Wally