[Rhodes22-list] Laz leak

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 11 17:42:56 EDT 2007

The condition of that particular piece of tubing was my first guess. I have
not been able to get it to leak using a hose.
I will continue to check it because it does look suspicious , I just cant
find any cracks.. I can see that it is a tough one to fix as it is sort of
glassed in. Thanks for the input