[Rhodes22-list] PHRF and get togethers

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 17:56:22 EDT 2007

PT,

Many thanks re your PHRF response.  I also tracked down
_http://www.ussailing.org/phrf/what_is_phrf.asp_ (http://www.ussailing.org/phrf/what_is_phrf.asp)
and  found that useful.

Your notion of establishing regional fleet coordinators is great, I  think
you broke the code.  I vote for it.

I don't think we should give up on meeting face to face, but  taxes loom
large for those of us that haven't completed them, and  immediately after that
many of us will be focused on getting our boats  back in the water.  Lets sort
out a get together on the water sometimes  towards the end of the month.

Rory & Lee, on a clear day we could likely signal each other, we ought  to
get together this season.

Dave