[Rhodes22-list] Batteries/corrected

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 07:35:53 EDT 2007

Mike,

I have 2 Walmart Group 24 Deep Cycle marine batteries right next to water
tank under v-berth. I have a Dual 10 AMP Marine Charger mounted on peg board
and an A/B switch. My slip has shore power included so I stay plugged in to
shore charging. My batteries are going on year7. I will replace with same.
For my use the AGMs just don't make sense. Adding water is a little bit of a
hassle but not really a big deal. I had planned on ading solar panel but it
really hasn't been needed.

Wally