[Rhodes22-list] PHRF and get togethers

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 14:14:10 EDT 2007

Lee,

Our boat's based out of Deale, Md.  I figure it's about 10 nmi to Kent  Isle
Pt and 10 nmi to Tilghman (Rory?) from Herrington Harbour, our  marina.
Poplar island is almost equidistant for the 3 of us except  that I'm not sure
exactly where you are on Kent Isle, or exactly what Rory's  coordinates are, so
Poplar might be a spot to rendezvous, or it might be too far  for one of you.
And of course, to make Poplar the Admirable and I  would have to sail entirely
across the mighty Chesapeake.

But first, we've got to get the boat back in the water.

Dave