[Rhodes22-list] Battteries

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 13 16:01:40 EDT 2007

Another suggestion on batteries is to buy two, but buy them a few years
apart.
That way you (typically) won't have both of them fail at the same time
or during the
same season.  And when the first battery does fail, it will give you an
idea of the
life of the second battery, given the use/abuse of your particular
sailing and charging
habits.

-Bud