[Rhodes22-list] Battteries

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 13 16:56:35 EDT 2007

Bill,
  though I can switch my batteries to "Both", I never have - as I have
never needed that much current at any one time.
I usually alternate between solar charging each battery on a weekly
basis, and using each battery on a monthly basis.
 If I keep the batteries separate (which I do) then they should both
have about the same life span.

-Bud