[Rhodes22-list] Anyone heard from Signs From Rik lately? Rory!!!

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Apr 13 18:09:59 EDT 2007

Rory:

Did you look at who sent that post to the list at 06:38 EDT on Friday 13,
2007?  It was from Rik Sandberg!  We all heard from Rik this morning!!!

You are wearing the same blinders as Elle.  Stan is not going to ask her or
anybody for help.  She tells him to add something to the Rhodes 22 Web site
and tells him to add a page to his handout.  He is too hard headed and too
busy to do what she directed him to do.  So I suggest that she write up
something for him to go by to make her happy. She is operating under the
same assumptions as Michael Meltzer thinking Stan can do everything.

I mistakenly called General Boats a mom and pop operation.  Well it is
really a grandma and grandpa operation.  After all the hours Stan spent
trying to make a sailboat that met her requirements and unique modifcations
she thinks he also has time to write literature and program computers.  Well
he is working on the next persons boat...

Nuf said today,
Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "Cruising sailors have a great need to understand the forces that
move them." Tom Whidden