[Rhodes22-list] toilets on porches?

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 20:09:41 EDT 2007

very elegant!! you may be starting a trend. design on a dime would love it!! has anyone asked to use it? ;-} watermusic!! ;-)

elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:   Well, yeaha...I'm on the cutting edge and preparing
for the future. I'm jusr flushed with
excitement.....Broadband, Come On Down!....

Actually, "Design on a Dime" had an episode aboout
enlarging storage space in your home...unfortunately,
it required turning one bath into a closet...so here
is the result...

(see attached pix)

elle

--- "Michael D. Weisner" wrote:

> This brought to mind Google's 4/1 "free in-home
> wireless broadband service"
> www.google.com/tisp - check it out

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "Water Music" (Lady in Red)

http://mail.yahoo.com