[Rhodes22-list] Battteries

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 13 20:56:03 EDT 2007

Elle,
  I like to plan ahead.  Actually I have a 7 year old daughter who likes
to play with icons (such as the clock)
when she is bored.  When I asked her about it she insisted she had the
right date because it had the number 13.
Since having kids I have begun to back up my computer at the start of
everyday, cause when I get home at the
end of the day I never know what I might find on my computer, or what I
might be missing.

-Bud