[Rhodes22-list] Anyone heard from Signs From Rik lately? Rory!!!

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 08:04:50 EDT 2007

Ed, I am glad I have a cable modem.....your posts are a waste of band width.
It is obvious that Rory missed Rik's post.....why do you care?

The list recently discussed how you can insult a man's wife if your delivery
is right......you seem to have the knack of being offensive when you try to
offer help. I do hope you mean well.

Wally