[Rhodes22-list] Dave Lewis and Don Imus

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Apr 15 07:51:25 EDT 2007

Dave:

     You are continuing to use your liberal logic and liberal north east
media approach to social issues.

To begin with you repeat the word rap.  You follow the lead of the liberal
media in calling it what the purveyors of this stuff call it, not the
correct spelling, crap.

You imply acceptance by many groups of this as a form of free speech and
entertainment.  May I inform you that the majority of Americans do not
accept this as free speech nor entertainment?  You believe the few who try
to confront and insult those who do not like it.

You were not around in previous discussions with Slim about the vulgar style
of his entertainment.  Slim seems unwilling to put forth the work and effort
to make a positive impact on America (and he has shown great ability).  He
is free to continue his surrealous ways.  We accept him for his good
qualities not his trivial.

Again,your style is consistent with the liberal north east media.  Your
methodology is the same as others who repeat the big lie.

I am not southern Baptist, but I take affront to your attack on a Christian
denomination .  Most of these religious groups are not confronters but
rather conciliators.  They say that they will pray for you ( and I mean you,
Dave), and generally other sinners.  That is their way.  With freedom of
religion in America they have a right to that theology.  You are wrong to
attack them for their theology.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA