[Rhodes22-list] Dogs on porches?

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 20:40:21 EDT 2007

Better double-batten those hatches, Robert. It is
howlin here...my poor little boat is heeling 15 deg in
the slip...it would be more but the lines are holding
her.

Can't wait to poke my head out in the AM & see how the
world's been rearranged.

elle

--- Robert Skinner <robert at squirrelhaven.com> wrote:

> elle wrote:
> > So that's how it works..they get the bed & Robert
> gets
> > the porch....
>
> A drink on the porch is worth two in the bar,
> But if in that bar, a lady should stand...
>
> I enjoy watching the sun go down from my porch.
> After that, the dogs do get off the bed.  At a
> combined weight of over 170 lbs, it would be
> like having a third person in a double bed if
> they stayed.
>
> The storm has reached Maine.  Gotta go to work.
>
> /Robert
> www.rhodes22.org/list

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)