[Rhodes22-list] parts /request advice on drain removal - Reply to Lou & Bob

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 21:02:15 EDT 2007

ed..
i found all of the sketches in the archive a while ago.....  you present an
interesting concept....   go by the measurements, starting from the still
existing port stringer and forward crosspiece (proper term unknown...don't
think its big enough to be officially called a bulkhead) and "torque" the
hull a bit to fit if needed.. hmmm.....
bob m