[Rhodes22-list] Window leak

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 21:46:45 EDT 2007

my standard line is now check w/ stan first for parts.

but if going direct to beckson, i'd call them....  if you check the port
lens replacement section, it says:

"order Lens order part number LNZ-*** and specify color. Lens colors are
Clear, Smoked (green tint) and in some sizes Bronze (brown tint). If the
production date of your boat is pre 1982 contact us for assistance. "

not sure if gasket is different or same, but worth a call...  they are
friendly people.  Ask for Matt - he just sent me a set of replacement ports.

bob m