[Rhodes22-list] towing the dark side

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:10:11 EDT 2007

darn...I have been posting pics for years on this site. For some reason
attachments are not coming through. They show up in my sent box and they
also made it through to another one of my emails accounts. I wonder what
changed? It has been several months and I haven't tried since Michael made
recent changes. For some reason my attachments previoulsy showed up as .bin
file. Maybe this is the reason?....might be time for different email
account....Wally