[Rhodes22-list] Squirrels - Sound devices

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Apr 17 07:05:19 EDT 2007

Brad:

I would consider getting one or two of the cheap sound devices.  They seem
to work.  My experience is that they need to be near the problem area, that
is with 10 feet.  They are cheap, clean, and may help your immediate
problem.  They may also help with other critters you may not be aware of:
mice, rats, snakes, cockroaches, et. al.

Trim the trees.

Use the stuff Mike recommends.

A dog would help, but it would have to be a mean aggressive type.

A cat might help if it is a hunter.  Now a bob cat would be the thing.

Consider renting a mongoose.

Ask a raptor trainer to visit.  Put up an Owl nest box.
http://www.owlpages.com/links.php?cat=Owls-Nest+Boxes

A pellet gun would add fun to the problem and may help releasing anger,
should be on the list.  May also help with other critters in Mississippi.

Invite Bob down to evaluate the problem.  Show him what a difference climate
makes.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA