[Rhodes22-list] pictures not coming through? - test

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 13:27:52 EDT 2007

I didn't take it .... Honest!

Maybe it's Mary Lou's clean living that allows the 'putter
gods to let her bits pass on to the the information super
highway without data corruption.  I hear they can be snooty
towards those having a marine head on one's front deck :-)

happy Tuesday!

met with the big boass lady, and though she love what I
did, she chas need idea on how my stuff should appear.
Looks like a long night tonight!

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20070416/78832d74/attachment.jpg