[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 "on the cover"

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Apr 18 07:55:41 EDT 2007

Chris:

I guess Captain Rummy forgot that you posted that several years ago.  I
think that it is another one of those trophy pix on Stan's wall along with
Bob Keller's winter sailing pix.

Wait on posting a picture to the list directly.  You can post to Nabble and
it would be available for access.  It seems that Michael Meltzer has left
the country.  Maybe he is in China?  Anyway, most are having difficulty
posting pix and PDF's to list.

You said it is crazy in Pacific Northwest; I venture to say not as crazy in
Rob Lowe's port or Bob Skinners house.  You ought to stick around; the list
has taken on an artsy liberal twist, just your turf or seaweed.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal
intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them.
It is possible for one side to be simply wrong." Richard Dawkins as quoted
by Michael Shermer