[Rhodes22-list] Race to the Alter

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 21:23:48 EDT 2007

Post a wedding pix??

John is quite philosophical...a coolguy..he's 76,
looks like he's 50, retired military...loves to come
out here in the boonies & photograph.  Even with the
eye probs he's STILL SHOOTING weddings!

(Used the eye thing as an excuse to get an upgrade on
his camera...! Really high end stuff..his mantra is
"Thank the Lord for Auto focus!.")

elle

--- Joseph Hadzima <josef508 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Very cool
>
> Will you have any these posted in the near future
>
> Sorry to hear about your potographer/friend - that
> really
> sucks when one loses something needed to work or
> play.

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)