[Rhodes22-list] gusty winds the John and Burt show

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Apr 20 16:05:48 EDT 2007

John,

        I would appreciate seeing pictures of your roller furling boom.
Ironacally while it was in the water here, I assumed it was a regular
standard main sail.

Burt,

         Most of us have the IMF.  Some of use would appreciate seeing your
Lazy Jack system on an older Rhodes 22.  Maybe we could even get Will to add
such to the Web site.

Rummy,

          What is this about sitting in a cove drinking?  We already know
how you spilled your drink one windy afternoon are you now saying that was
in a cove?  Does John know how to do extreme sailing?  Maybe he needs
lessons in portlight washing?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Political Addendum:  Tomorrow in Greenville, South Carolina, we are going to
have a poltiical event.  My phone number is out there and it is ringing.  I
actually already this afternoon talked to a presidential candidates wife.
The toll free numbers go to the answer machine.

Just one contrary vote.  Too bad most of you are not involved in this basic
American process.