[Rhodes22-list] Bay Get Together

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Apr 20 17:05:55 EDT 2007

Elle,

Would you be interested in coming to a Bay

get-together?

1) Yes

2) No

3) ?

1) Yes

1. Would you prefer to a) sail in, b) drive in (no

> boat ), c) trailer in.

b) drive in (no boat) unless location is Kent Narrows

> 2. Time frame for the gathering (your time away from

> home will vary depending upon distance from the

> venue):

> a) June, b) Sept., c) October  D.(July & Aug would

be OK but too

hot to be out on the water)

a)b)c)d) No preference.

3) Length of time for gathering :

> a) weekend only (for the meet & greet)

> b) part of week plus weekend (either before or after

> weekend)...to explore/sail around after the major

meet

> & greet. Some could stay & sail, some could

leave.....

3) Probably only available for about a 4 hour meet & greet, maybe
overnighter.

4)Your preferred area to gather:

> a) Upper Bay (not Eastern Shore)

> b) Middle Bay) (either Herrington area or Eastern

> Shore...altho' the geography is not perfect

> c)Lower Bay...might be No. Neck or Middle

Peninsula...

b) Middle Bay, but will drive within 6 hours of the Bay Bridge.

5)Will you require

a) lodging only

b) storage for tow vehicle and trailer& launch

facility

c) both  a) & b)

5)a) lodging only, if overnighter.

I'm willing to drive wherever and whenever the group decides.

Good luck!

Lee

1986 Rhodes22  At Ease

Crab Alley (Kent Island, MD)