[Rhodes22-list] wildlife

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 17:19:22 EDT 2007

Driving home yesterday I came upon the following
situation;

A bald eagle had caught his prey but was unable to fly
off with it. He made several atempts but could not get
off the ground.

Vultures were attracted to the scene and the eagle was
defending his prey.

I have an entire series of shots but these two tell
the story. (Not technically good photos but good
documentary stuff.)

elle

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)