[Rhodes22-list] Another Shopping Issue - Hand Tools

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 07:40:37 EDT 2007

Rummy,

My son bought me some Husky wrenches for Christmas a couple of years ago
that I've been very happy with and the Home Depot is right down the street.
Craftsman has served me well over the years but I've always found Sears to
be a PITA to deal with - especially in Memphis.  Sears has, however,
replaced everything I've ever broken and when I was a kid mechanic, I did a
lot of things with their tools they weren't designed for.  I'm following
some eBay auctions on Snap-On tools to see how much below retail they go for
at auction.  SK looks good as well but replacement seems to be a hassle for
many folks.

What didn't you like about the Kobalt tools that makes you feel Craftsman is
still better?

Brad