[Rhodes22-list] Another Shopping Issue - Hand Tools

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 17:58:37 EDT 2007

John,

Here's the latest plan.  I've been outbid twice on eBay today on SnapOn
tools, partly because I'm down two laptops (another one died today) and
can't play the timing game as well as others.  I'm going to supply the
hangar tool box with SnapOn provided I can buy them at 50% of retail or
less.  The Gulf 'bidniss' needs a re-supply of tools and I've decided to go
with Kobalt from Lowes.  Tools there "develop legs" quickly and the
Lowes/Kobalt choice is a good compromise among the price/quality/convenience
issues. I've purchased sets from Sears and others over the years but you
always end up with stuff you don't need or ever use.  I'm trying to be
somewhat disciplined and keep the hangar toolbox minimalist.  We'll see!

Brad