[Rhodes22-list] Best Location for Stereo Speaker Installation

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sun Apr 22 10:15:25 EDT 2007

At 09:30 AM 4/22/2007 -0400, R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
>I mounted my speakers in there lazzerette, but not completely under the
>seats. I wanted them to be out of the way and inconspicuous, but
>still providing
>good sound. Picture attached.

That looks just like my installation, hmmmm...  I also have two more
in the cabin, one on the bulkhead where the radios are mounted and
one up forward mounted on the front of the storage locker.

I also read about one guy who uses Bose outdoor speakers, but not
permanently attached.  He has brackets on cabin bulkhead facing the
cockpit.  The speakers are pre-wired and stored in the cabin.  When
he wants music, he brings them out and hangs them on the brackets.

Cheers!

John Lock