[Rhodes22-list] Tools - Brad, Bob, and for all who use them continued

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 11:07:19 EDT 2007

In the late '70s I worked in the Hardware section at Sears and I remember
this old fella bringing in a 1/2' ratchet and just complaining that it was
broke and no good, yada yada yada.  Of course, we replaced it for free and
we also asked, for curiosity sake, when did he buy it.  If I remember
correctly, he said sometime in the early '40s.  He then griped that the new
one probably wouldn't last 20 years and you just couldn't get stuff made
like they used to.

Hank