[Rhodes22-list] Batteries - Woe is Mike

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Apr 24 08:15:35 EDT 2007

Mike:

I second Hank’s suggestion of getting Don Casey’s book.

May I suggest another approach?  Your location is not far from Edenton.
Contact Stan and arrange to have him make the fix.  He has adequate wire to
replace all that you did in.

If you can get a day off, arrange with Stan for both you and your Son to go
to Edenton and supply the labor to get the job done.  This would be a unique
opportunity for a father son experience under guidance by a knowledgeable
grandfather.

Otherwise, this is Stan’s busy season and notwithstanding his denials, it
would put a burden on him.  However, if you supplied the labor, you would
get the job done correctly and maybe even water test the boat under Stan’s
tutelage.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  “Money will buy a fine dog, but only kindness will make him wag
his tail.”