[Rhodes22-list] stall light?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:08:01 EDT 2007

Ed,

The buzzer didn't get installed until about serial number 5000 or so.  Mine
is #1266.  Back then, no one wore headsets.  Now everyone uses noise
canceling headsets so the stall warning may  not be heard, or the gear
warning for that matter.  You can install a box for about $250 that produces
an aural warning through your audio panel so you hear it through the
headsets. I'll probably add an aural warning to mine if not both the buzzer
and the magic box.  I just replaced the bulb in the panel stall warning
light, the wing sensor switch tested OK, so now it is just a matter of
testing each segment at a time.  The problem is I need someone in the
cockpit to watch the light because I can't see it from the various component
locations.  I'll find the problem sooner or later.

Brad